Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 13: Sweets

Week 13: Sweets. What was your favorite childhood candy or dessert? Have your tastes changed since then? What satisfies your sweet tooth today?
Well, I missed a week in this series and didn't even realize it! I wouldn't want to miss this topic though! Of the 3 of us I may not have the biggest sweet tooth but I have strong opinions about what I like and dislike when it comes to sweets.

Let's make it simple and do a list:

Dark chocolate - my favorite! The best are Godiva dark chocolate truffles.
Milk chocolate - not worth it unless it's in a pretzel m&m (wish they would come out with a dark chocolate version)
Jelly beans - not that exciting to me except for the Starburst ones that they have now - yum!
Licorice - Twizzlers red licorice reminds me of fun times at the Brogan lake house. I can't stand black licorice though!
Ice cream - Ok, maybe I was wrong about dark chocolate being my favorite. It has to be ice cream. I love it in all forms- sundaes, shakes, sandwiches, or just plain. Please just don't add any kind of nuts because that TOTALLY ruins it!
Reeces pieces - I love these! I know that it doesn't make any sense given my dislike of nuts but the smooth peanut butter in them is sooo good.

I don't think that my tastes have changed much since I was a kid. I've always loved ice cream. I don't think I had much dark chocolate as a kid, just milk chocolate. I do remember loving Butterfinger candy bars and now I don't really like them.

What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment