Sunday, June 27, 2010

5 Questions for Heather

Q: Who are you?
A: I am the youngest of the family, but not by much since there are only 5 1/2 years between the four kids! I have lived in the great state of OH my whole life, with the exception of a year after college when I lived in DC. It was a good year. I am mom to a 1 1/2 year old with baby #2 arriving in December. Since my son was born I stopped working full time and now work 3 part-time jobs just to stay crazy.

Q: What is your favorite childhood memory?
A: Jeanne's answer of spending time with our grandparents was a pretty good one! There are so many that I can't just pick one. Cutting down a Christmas tree every year was always an adventure, and somehow we always ended up with a huge, fat, ugly tree! Birthdays were another great time at our house. We didn't typically have big fancy parties with friends, but we always had crazy family parties with imaginative gifts from Bop (our grandfather).

Q: Who are you named after?
A: I am named after my dad's sister, my Aunt Sue. How is that possible? Aunt Sue's real name is Heather, but apparently she didn't like the name and goes by Sue. Our mom and dad must like it though since they named me Heather. Either that or it was the first name they thought of for a girl since our mom was convinced she was having a boy! My middle name is Diane, which is our mom's first name.

Q: Do you have any special talents?
A: Unless you count the ability to talk almost incessantly, I'm not sure I have any! I have always been athletic and almost constantly participating in sports until just recently when I retired from rugby after an amazing 10 years of fun. I only wish I would have been introduced to rugby before college.

Q: What do you hope to do with the extra income that comes from the business?
A: I am constantly spending it in my head - but who knows what I will actually chose to spend it on. A little traveling would be nice and a new car to fit our growing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment