Friday, July 16, 2010

Interviewing Your Family

Last weekend I had a great visit from my mom and nephew Carter. We went to the beach, rode the ferris wheel, hiked Runyan Canyon, shopped at the Grove and ate a lot of good food. Most importantly - I found time to interview Carter (on videotape). Most genealogists know that interviewing living family members is one of the most important things that you can do to preserve your family history for generations to come. But often we only think of interviewing our older relatives - and miss out on the younger generation. So I decided to start very young - with my youngest relative that can talk! And - boy can Carter talk. In the coming weeks I'm going to take the results of my interview and work on creating our newest product. I'll post more on that as I make progress. For now - pictures of Carter enjoying Los Angeles.



No comments:

Post a Comment